[Taocow PBEM] Turn #32 Continued...

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Tue Oct 5 12:45:12 PDT 2004

> > [GM]
> > "Hold on folks!" the female pilot's voice can be heard over the
> > intercom.  "I don't know what the fuck you guys have been doing back
> > there, but I've got engine problems.  This may not be the prettiest
> > landing, especially with that goddamn cockatrice out there."
> >
> > With a sickening lurch, the VTOL starts losing altitude, though whether
> > this is the intentional or not is anyone's guess...
> > [/GM]

> [Bongo]
> "Me and my big muzzle..." Bongo groans as he tries to shake off the
> effects of the blackout and grab hold to something that looks sturdy.  "By
> the way, Frost -- remind me to never, EVER, piss you off..."
> [/Bongo]

> [Alex]
> Alex mimics Bongo's actions with grabbing something solid and trying to
> catch her breath.  She replies (no one knows if to herself or to everybody
> but is is audible over the radio) "Just breath" as she takes a deep
> breath.
> [/Alex]

> [Osiris]
> "Looks like we are in for a hell of a ride!!! Hold on to your pants
> folks!!!!" The glowing Psi-sword disappears from the young knight's hand
> as he quickly grabs onto something firm so that he can brace for the crash
> landing. Hearing that Alex looks to be quite nervous about the current
> situation, Osiris will try to get close to the ranger and if he can, he
> will try to protect her as much as he can.
> [/Osiris]

> [Rod Black]
> With no light and this feeling of unimaginable terror, Rod freezes in his
> vain attempt at imagining this terror after he recomposes himself, he
> grabs onto something (preferably stable) in an attempt at not being thrown
> overboard.
> [/Rod Black]

> [Lady Frost]
> Not having succumbed to whatever force it is that's afflicting the group
> this time, Frost uses the fact her fist is on the other side of the deck
> plates to hold herself in place. Knowing she's secure, she turns her
> attention to other things, like helping save Rod from an impromptu bath.
> It takes little focus to freeze Rod's feet to the deck, all the way up to
> his knees.
>
> "Sorry about the cold, but you won't go anywhere at least."
> [/Lady Frost]

[GM]
The tattooed man straps himself and old St. Pierre.  "I hope you can all
swim." is all he says.
[/GM]

> [Kyle]
> "Just get your ship down safe.  I will take care of the cockatrice."  With
> that Kyle jumps out of the vehicle and free falls until he is clear then
> hits his jets turns and engages the cockatrice.  "You are one really ugly
> mother."
> [/Kyle]

[GM]
Kyle quickly finds himself face to face with the angry cockatrice, and opens
fire.  The creature tries to twist and dodge, but the shot finds its into
the belly.

Far below, Kyle sees another shot from the deck of the ship arc up towards
the cockatrice.  The beast manages to dodge that shot, but decides on a more
prudent course, and flees the scene, flying into the mists and clouds of the
storm.
[/GM]

OOC: Alright folks, get ready, cause here's part II of the Tao of Cow Rifts
PBEM campaign; The Broken Mirror of the Past!

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Palladium Rifts PBEM: