[Taocow PBEM] OOC - Dice Rolls

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Thu Oct 7 21:24:41 PDT 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Kitsune wrote:

> Aaron Clausen wrote:
>
> > [GM]
> > The man mumbles something, and points towards a boom being flung out.
> > Hanging off of it is a stout looking rope.  "If you can climb and
> > swim, then get down there and help look for survivors.  That VTOL
> > makes one shitty boat."

> Once she hits the water, Alex will swim for the nearest land. Luckily
> she actually has the swimming skill. Roll of 29 out of 59 percent, even
> with minuses for gear, she shoudl eb able to make it easily. Her helmet
> is down and her life support systems are on.
> [/Alex]

OOC: If all you guys want to, you're perfectly welcome to make your own
rolls.  It would certainly ease up on the roll messages somewhat, though
obviously there will be circumstances where I'll have to make rolls.

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Palladium Rifts PBEM: