[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 19:41:10 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/11/2004 3:00:57 PM Central Standard Time,
delthin_x at yahoo.com writes:
> "I can do better than that.  A lot better.   And
> don't
> worry about Rod."    With a thought, the ice
> surrounding Rod's feet vanishes, only to reappear
> underneath the sinking VTOL in ever increasing
> amounts.
>
> "I get enough ice under this thing and she'll
> float."
[Bongo]

In spite of the situation, Bongo can't help but grin.  "And just when we
think you've run out of cool tricks there, Ms. Frost, you go and surprise us... if
we get out of here, your first beer's on me."

"Now... let's see if we can get this impromptu iceberg moving along..." he
quips as he looks around for inspiration.  "Wait, I've got it -- if Kyle's
available, maybe he can tow us.  Can any of you see a lifeline or tow rope or
something like that?"

[/Bongo]