[Taocow PBEM] The Broken Mirror of the Past - Chapter I - Where Are We?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Oct 19 19:00:52 PDT 2004

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>One of the men in the lifeboat gives Alex and Arden a funny look.  "Ye
>is in the Sea o' Ireland, ma'am and sir, about ten miles of the coast,
>though wouldna know it from the mists."
>
>Another man, short stocky fwllow who, when he turns towards Arden and
>Alex, is clearly a dwarf, replies.  "MacIsaac, ye's a silly fuidir, or
>as we call it, nkronzibur.  These folks just came through a rift, and
>where won't cut it any more than tea cuts butter.  Well m'lady, the
>date in the post-apocalyptic (and if you don't know what that, it'll be a
>long conversation) is July 19, 80."
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Alex states, "Eighty P A?" Well, maybe I can kill the damn officer who
outlawed me before he becomes a senior officer." She shakes her head,
"Never mind just a random throught making me silly. Problem is taht my
rifle does not even exist yet. I cannot get grenades for my rifle unless
they are specially made." She turns back to the captain, "I don't
suppose you got an e-clip charger?"

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard
even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates
this duty, he establishes a precedent that will
reach to himself."
        Thomas Paine

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com