[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IV: The Emerald Isle

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Sat Apr 23 10:35:13 PDT 2005

> > [GM]
> > Silbran sighs. "The Captain and some man brought me on with the idea. I
> > don't know who the man was, he wore long white robes and gloves, so I
> > couldn't see his face and hands. They said if I did what the Captain told
> > me when the time was right, you know, make sure Phaeton wasn't trouble and
> > make sure our guests were secured for the voyage to the west coast of
> > Ireland, then I'd get a million NGR credits."

> Alex looks for Lady Frost, forgetting that she is downstairs, likely trying
> to sleep not actually sleeping. She states, more or less to herself, "What a
> time for her to be down below."
> [/Alex]

[Bongo]
"We're all pretty tired." Bongo says, still waiting for Rod to reply.
[/Bongo]

> > [GM]
> > The man seems to be telling the truth now, and there is a feeling of
> > relief emanating from him. The name of the sword comes through; "Sword of
> > Zelgar". Alex cannot place the name, though perhaps when she tells one of
> > her companions, they may recognize it.

> Alex will use her telepathy to transmit the information to Bongo.
> [/Alex]

[Bongo]
Bongo nods slightly and transmit back "That name rings a bell."
[/Bongo]

[GM]
Suddenly a horn sounds.  One of the crew runs up to Phaeton.  "Sir, we're
approaching the port now.  Shall I radio for permission to dock?"

Phaeton nods.  "I think we best be getting ready.  I must meet with the
officers.  I would suggest you all get your things together if you plan on
leaving.  Is there anything else you want from this... man?"

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Palladium Rifts PBEM:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/rifts_pbem/