[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

BorgOmatic at aol.com BorgOmatic at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 06:40:37 PDT 2005

> > [GM]
> > The boy wipes a few tears from his eyes and then bows.  "It's my honor to
> > serve you people." he says.  Then he darts off down the road, and after he
> > is several feet away, the sounds of crying can be heard, finally
> > silenced as
> > he turns around a corner a number of blocks down the street.
> >
> > Phaeton's eyes follow the boy as he disappears, an inscrutable look on the
> > tattooed man's face.  Lena, on the other hand, seems a little irate.
> >
> > "Very nice you two, making a little boy cry." she says.  "Well, what are
> we
> > all doing then?"
> > [/GM]
> >

> [Kyle]
> "Well I am going to get my gear and going after our friend and see if I
> cant get some answers from him."
> [/Kyle]

[Bongo]
"I'd rather make him cry than make him a casualty," Bongo says with a
sorrowful expression on his muzzle.   "Besides, I can track him down after all this
is over and try to make it up to him."

"Now, speaking of tracking... let's find out where our scaly friend went."
He began sniffing about, trying to follow Griz's scent trail.
[/Bongo]

OOC:   Guess who's back, friends and neighbors?   :)