[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VI: Whence The Lizard Man?

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.com
Tue Aug 23 20:08:05 PDT 2005

Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> The spider-bot does not react as Bongo's astral form slips below the trap
> door, which likely means that it cannot detect Bongo.
>
> Below is a basement lined in brick.  There are several rooms, all stacked
> with boxes, some marked in alien script, some in recognizable ones.
> There
> are rows of hand to hand weapons; swords, javelins, axes, maces,
> crossbows
> and the like.  There are shelves of weapons; energy rifles, energy
> pistols
> and ordinary rifles and pistols.  Some are clearly of Earth-make, though
> perhaps a bit more primitive than one is used to.  Others look rather
> alien. There are shields, both obviously high-tech megadamage and
> primitive.
>
> To Bongo's skilled eye, this enormous collection looks like it spans not
> just centuries, but millennia, and from many different worlds.
> Whoever Griz
> is, he or the people he deals with are very well traveled indeed.
>
> There is one final door, closed, but seemingly innocuous, a simple wooden
> affair.  When Bongo tries to go through the door, he suddenly feels
> himself
> hit a wall that feels, in his astral form, as if he's hit a physical
> barrier.  He feels a wrenching sensation that continues until he moves
> away
> from the door.
> [/GM]

ooc: I am a bit confused wher Alex is suppose to be

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or Foxtrot_Xray at Hotmail.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/
ICQ:       23146924