[Taocow PBEM] Next Turn

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net
Mon Mar 7 07:17:44 PST 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 BorgOmatic at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/6/05 8:12:59 PM, mightymartianca at alberni.net writes:
>

>> I'm hoping that Osiris's and Bongo's players can post their turn.  I'll
>> give them until Tuesday, and then I'll continue on.
>>

> Funny I should see this in my inbox this morning.   Well maybe not funny, but
> certainly appropriately timed.
>
> I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of the campaign.   I really hate to
> do it -- this is a good group of players/characters and Bongo is without a
> doubt one of my favorite Rifts characters -- but unfortunately with current time
> constraints/responsibilities elsewhere I'm forced to have to pare down my
> online gaming considerably (this is only one of about 3-4 campaigns I'm getting out
> of today).
>
> I have thoroughly enjoyed playing, and I would like to thank all of you for
> letting me in and making it such a great experience.   I hope you can get a
> good replacement for the resident Dog Boy.
>
> I can still be reached at BorgOmatic at aol.com if anyone needs anything.
>
> Take care everyone!

Well, I'm really sorry to see you go.  It's been a great pleasure
roleplaying with you.  I wish you the best, and if you ever find the room to
return, then I'll find a spot for you.  Good luck!

Aaron Clausen	mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/
Palladium Rifts PBEM: