[Taocow PBEM] Chapter III - OOC

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 09:26:10 PST 2005

I just got in and saw that Bongo's out.   Very sad.  Bongo was the first person Frost seemed to connect with and the banter with her correcting his erroneous historical 'facts' were always entertaining.
You're a good writer and I hope that sometime you can come back to us.  For that, I vote that the dog boy be kept around as an NPC so that he can reclaim him when he does return.

Or if RPing him gets to be too much for our GM, we can always advertise for a temp player.  Someone who knows the role actually belongs to someone else, but is willing to play him for now.  Do we have lurkers?

Joe

Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at alberni.net> wrote:
On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Kitsune wrote:

> I would have to say that I agree, at least as long as the scene continues

Well, I'm sure Bongo's player would be happy to see Bongo to continue on. I
haven't made any long-term plans yet, but I can see in particular why
Kitsune might not want him to make a dramatic exit :-)

At any rate, I'll keep Bongo around for now and we'll just have to see what
happens.

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at alberni.net

Alternate Mars World Creation Project:
http://test.alberni.net/taocow/alternate_mars/