[Taocow PBEM] Chapter VII - Into the Land of Mists

Brenton Bartholom abbart at iqconnect.net.au
Sun Oct 16 01:50:29 PDT 2005

> [Alex]
> Alex looks at the time to see how much daylight that is left before
> replying, "I have trained extensively in night maneuvers. I will follow
> the concensus of the group but I think a wiser choice might be to travel
> as long as possible to get as much distance as possible from our friends
> behind us.
> [/Alex]

[Kyle]
"I agree with Alex, I think we should push on for a while longer and
then try and find a less obvious place to rest.  Anyone following us
with local knowledge might know about this place and it seems like an
obvouis place to set up a camp.  That alone would make us vulnerable."

ooc: do I have my PA with me or is it still back at the town?
[/Kyle]