[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 02:41:22 GMT 2006

--- Aaron Corley <marjannec at netzero.com> wrote:

> [GM]
> With that he holds up a greyish sword with runes
> scribed on it.  "It
> drink Atlantean's blood happily.  It drink all yours
> as well."  He
> swings the sword casually, and then holds it against
> Phaeton's throat.
> [/GM]
>
> [Ted}
> The lizard man moves closer to Lady Frost, bringing
> his rifle in front
> of his body. "Never! Release our friend or your
> master will have to
> wonder why you never reported back to him."

[Lady Frost]

She hadn't seen Phaeton get caught.  But there he was,
getting poked by a nasty looking sword.

"No Ted, not how it works."  She held her arm up to
bar Ted's path.
"They want me in exchange for Phaeton, they'll get me.
 Besides, I think it's time we had a chat with their
boss."

She turned to face the lizard man and, in a much
quieter voice, added "Once Phaeton's safe, hit them
hard and fast.  They're about to get more of me than
they ever bargained for."

Turning back to the creature, she began slowly walking
forward.
"You want me, let them go."
[/Lady Frost]