[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 04:51:24 GMT 2006

[Lady Frost]

Frost stopped and turned to face Ted.
"_I'd_ better answer questions?  You aren't the leader
of this group.  Far as I'm concerned Bongo is.  You're
the newcomer.  You do what we need you to do or you
take a walk.  And you damn well don't demand answers
like that."

Then Talas began his charge, threatening to ruin any
chance of saving Phaeton.

"Talas, stop!  That won't help matters."
With a quick motion, Frost put up an ice barrier in
front of Talas.  It remained just long enough for him
to halt his charge, then dissipated.

"They want me, they've got me.  Talk to Ted, he knows
what's up."

Then she began her slow walk again.
"I hope."

<tags people>