[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger

kitsuneFX kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Nov 23 16:20:59 GMT 2006

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>Phaeton shakes his head.  "No." he groans.
>
>As Lady Frost approaches, the creature smiles broadly, revealing a
>mouth missing half its teeth.  There's a palpable energy in the air,
>and everyone's skin begins to crawl.
>
>A booming voice begins to laugh.  "The key is mine!  Now nothing will
>stop me.  Bow to me, Frost.  Bow to me and save your friends."
>
>Suddenly, standing there in white robes, the pale-faced demon with the
>red eyes; the dreaded K'murd Faka. In his left hand he holds a severed
>head, severely burned, but still recognizable as that of Kyle.
>
>The demon tosses it towards the company.  "A little gift, to show my
>goodwill."  With that, the demon begins approaching Frost, parting his
>robes to reveal a glowing amulet.  Despite herself, Frost feels
>herself getting lost in its light, her will slowly being swept away.
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Trained to find cover, the scout jumps for the cover as quick as she
can. This whole situation is bad. It started out bad and is just getting
worse. Still, a soldier does not abandon her companions and fellow
soldiers. It is simple loyalty. She yells out, "Lady Frost, is
everything alright?"
[/Alex]