[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once Again (OOC:)

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 11:05:10 BST 2007

OOC:  I'm sure she still does, but it's in her purse,
along with her original PDA.  She hasn't exactly had
the chance to go looking at it in quite a while.

Actually, it's possible that that IS her original one,
since I can't actually remember getting a second one.
I haven't gone through the archives in a while.
I should do that.