[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XII - Through The Looking Glass Once Again (OOC:)

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:28:53 BST 2007

On 8/2/07, J L <tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com> wrote:
> OOC:  I'm sure she still does, but it's in her purse,
> along with her original PDA.  She hasn't exactly had
> the chance to go looking at it in quite a while.
>
> Actually, it's possible that that IS her original one,
> since I can't actually remember getting a second one.
> I haven't gone through the archives in a while.
> I should do that.

I don't quite remember a PDA.  There was the digital camera that Rod
Black had got from that box the original party found in the sewers
beneath Old Chicago, which is, I presume, wherever Rod disappeared to.
 The party did look at the pictures, I'll dig up what they saw and
repost it as a "memory" sequence.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com