[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIII - Of Prophecies and Visions

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Aug 29 18:05:14 BST 2007

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>> [GM]
>> The Prince gives Alex a hard look.  "Maybe the Coalition didn't have
>> you raiding, but go ask our allies to the north about Free Quebec, and
>> you might get another story.  By rights, I should be more concerned
>> about them than about you and some demon out of the past."
>> [/GM]

ooc: I sent out an answer but it got lost somewhere

[Alex]
"I am from the far south, in a small village near Lone Star. My job was
usually scouting not really heavy fighting. At least my team never
concerned ourselves with villages" Alex responds.

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net