[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger REPOST

J L tolrick_stonecleaver at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 13:41:18 GMT 2007

> [Bongo]
> "Let's grab our wounded and get out of here!" Bongo
> cries.  "If
> there's all these sewers and tunnels underneath this
> city, that
> may be our best escape.  Frost, do you know where we
> are?  Is
> there some way to the underground?"
> [/Bongo]

[Lady Frost]

Shaking her head to clear the fuzzies, Frost gestures
away from the group.
"There used to be a subway terminal about three blocks
that way.  No telling if it's there anymore, but it's
the best I've got."

Glancing about, she reaches down and picks up Phaeton.
"Let's get out of here.  Not eager to play with the
boys in black again."
[/Lady Frost]