[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter X - The Stranger

kitsuneFX kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Jan 30 22:28:17 GMT 2007

Aaron Clausen wrote:

>[GM]
>The grenade explodes in front of the demon, hurling it away.  Alex's
>laser burst isn't nearly so successful, but does strike a couple of
>the smaller creatures.  Above a dark cloud begins to gather.
>
>Suddenly a loud booming voice can be heard.  "This is the Coalition.
>Drop all weapons immediately.  Consorting with demons is a capital
>offense."
>[/GM]

[Alex]
Before the Coalition patrol gets there, she mumbles to hersle, "I really
need to get something which can effect demons."

The ex-Coalition Scout transmits in the clear, "Drop our weapons, you
are mad. The second we do, these demons' will be all over us.  You must
think we are stupid thinking we are consorting with demons."

She fires a second grenade at the leader of the demons

[/Alex]

ooc: With my new job, sometimes it may be a few days before I can get to
my e-mails. A twelve hour workday just does not leave enough time.