[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:18:10 GMT 2007

> > > [Alex]
> > > Alex goes into the weapon shop, looking at replacing any grenades and TX-5 cartridges.
> > > She also has some minor damage to her armor which she needs to have repaired. The
> > > young scout checks to see it there are any Naruni force field generators and what the
> > > cost might be.
> > > [/Alex]

> > [GM]
> > There are a variety of grenades (all about 10% above Chi-town prices) and TX-5 cartridges
> > (about 15% above normal price).  Ugul does have some N20-A and N20-B medium force
> > fields, but they're a little pricey. The N20-As are about 70,000 credits, and the N20-Bs are
> > 80,000 credits (including installation).

> Alex asks, "I think I can just barely afford a force field generator for my armor. Still, I need to
> know if anyone needs any help with other purchases?"
> [/Alex]

[Bongo]
"I got enough from Old Chicago to get some new armor." Bongo replies.
"I can probably chip in a little for someone else, too.  How about
you, Carlos, do you need anything?  Amanda?"
[/Bongo]

[GM]
As Bongo and Alex are talking, the door of the shop opens to reveal a
stunningly beautiful Elf woman.  She is an extremely beautiful elf, a
bit on the short side at 6 feet tall.  Her skin is extremely pale, but
her face is full of soft and lovely curves and angles, and she looks
more or less like a china doll.  Her nose is slightly upturned, and
her eyes are large and a shiny green.  A tentacled tattoo can be seen
creeping up her neck, ending just behind her right ear.

Ugul turns away from Ted and Osiris and bows.  "Lady Sialillion.  How
good of you to grace my humble establishment.  How may I help you?"

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com