[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:16:44 GMT 2007

[Sia]
Sialillion keeps her eyes on the serving girl at the end of the hall.
She murmurs quickly to Talas in Elven, barely moving her lips, "They
are not familiar to me.  That alone might be reason enough to be
concerned, in this land."  Then, with a look of intense concentration,
she sings an urgent but beautifully lilting melody in what
sounds like Elven for a couple seconds, though no distinct words can
be made out.
[/Sia]

> [alister]
> Alister smiles thinly and says "demons, demigods,
> inter-dimentional being, all part of saving our world.
> I've faced many menace before, and all have either
> fallen or fled. how much worse cana  greater demon
> be?"
> [/Alister]

[Sia]
Sialillion murmurs to herself in Elven, "As I thought," following the
strange bit of song.  She turns towards Alister and responds in
American, "You are quite sure of yourself, Technowizard.  Perhaps
you'd be interested to know that the wench behind you is under the
influence of a domination spell, likely perpetrated by the two cloaked
men who took such a keen interest in us earlier.  Or does your bravado
make you immune to vibroknives to the ribs and similar subterfuge?"
Then to the rest of the group, with quiet intensity, "Everyone be on
your guard."
[/Sia]