[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 20:56:24 GMT 2007

> [Talas]
> Talas making direct eye contact with Sia asks, in
> Elvin "My Lady Sialillion, How great of a concern
> are
> those two men?" Then switching back into English,
> that
> of the English isles and not the American of North
> America, says in a flat deadpan tone, "Do I think I
> we
> can destroy a greater Daemon? I am Talas Leaf-Blade
> 'Daemon Queller' even if I fall the beast shall fall
> with me. For this is the destiny of all Daemon
> Queller." Talas takes a sip of his ale and then in a
> much more upbeat tone states "Besides I can not die
> on
> this quest. I still need to go back to Ireland to
> get
> my horse." Talas then give a hearty laugh.
> [/Talas]

[alister]
Alister smiles thinly and says "demons, demigods,
inter-dimentional being, all part of saving our world.
I've faced many menace before, and all have either
fallen or fled. how much worse cana  greater demon
be?"
[/Alister]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com