[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Oct 12 21:27:32 BST 2007

Aaron Deskins wrote:
> [Carlos] "Isn't it obvious - we need weapons - firepower. Cute looks
> and nice smiles won't get us anywhere when we face these baddies."
> [/Carlos]
"I could use some repair on my body armor. I wish I could get one of
those fancy Naruni force fields so it stops being damaged. Either that
or one of those fancy magical ones. Don't happen to have a techno-wizard
that might be willing to help with something like that. I could use a
recharge and some replacement grenades and pump pistol ammo"
Alex shrugs. She is not sure that jail would not be safer at the moment

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/