[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Oct 26 18:01:05 BST 2007

Paul Groeneveld wrote:
> [Alister]
> "are youa  spychic, or mage? if so its a fairly simple
> matter to atend. if not, it makes it complicated and
> time consuming.  but not necisarily beyond my
> abilities.. but time is a precious resource we dont
> have in plentiful supply. I think the time is best
> spent making sure everyone is up to par, which means
> we should take a sencus as to who can redily use tw
> items and what everyone is lacking, to best make us
> stronger as a team"
> [/alister]
[Alex]
"I am a psychic, I can sense danger sometimes and I can feel the moods
of those around me. I cannot read thoughts or anything like that
though," Alex responds. "Techno-wizards sometimes came by my fathers
farmhouse. He sold us batteries that would last a year without
recharging. We always hid them when patrols of dog boys came by."

"I have heard that some can be powered by the mind although I don't know
if I am strong enough to charge one. After I departed Coalition under
terms I don't wish to discuss at this moment, I looked at maybe getting
techno-wizard modifications but never had the credits."
[/Alex]

ooc: She has enough ISP to charge "Armor of Ithan" once

--
some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/