[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 22:09:07 BST 2007

> [Alex]
> "Sorry but if you knew what I have been through, you
> would be distracted
> as well," Alex closes her eyes for a moment and
> shakes her head.
>
> The ranger looks back up at him, "If you can help
> with such an
> enchantment on my armor, I would be grateful."
> [/Alex]

[Alister]
"are youa  spychic, or mage? if so its a fairly simple
matter to atend. if not, it makes it complicated and
time consuming.  but not necisarily beyond my
abilities.. but time is a precious resource we dont
have in plentiful supply. I think the time is best
spent making sure everyone is up to par, which means
we should take a sencus as to who can redily use tw
items and what everyone is lacking, to best make us
stronger as a team"
[/alister]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com