[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Mon Oct 29 18:36:04 GMT 2007

[Ted]
"Unfortunately, it is the one's who do not have the resources that end up getting their lands ravished," the lizard man replied. "That is why people like us must take a stand for them--whether they can equip us or not."

-- Aaron Deskins <aarondesk at yahoo.com> wrote:
[Carlos] "if they don't have them, they don't have them. I guess that's
the best we can do. But if we don't get any help, then we're not to
blame when their land gets ravished." [/Carlos]