[Taocow PBEM] Chapter IX - The King Of The River

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.com
Mon Oct 29 22:24:40 GMT 2007

[Osiris]
"Well, I can use TW items." Osiris interjects.  "Oh, and Ted, TW items
are either designed for those that can access mystical forces or have
some psychic ability.  I don't think you're a mage, but if you are
psychic, then you can use TW items designed for that."
[/Osiris]

[Ted]
OOC: I am not sure where Ted falls on this one. He has mutant animal psionics from 'After the Bomb', so he has no ISP. His OCC is taken from 'Ninjas & Superspies', so he has Chi instead of PPE.
[/Ted]

[...]

[Osiris]
Osiris sees Ted melt into the background, and he hobbles over.  "Come, my friend." he says.  "I have a few credits, and the needs of a Cyberknight are few.  I'll share what I can with you."
[/Osiris]

[Ted]
"You are most kind, Osiris."
[/Ted]

[OOC]
I don't know where Carlos, Alex and Talas are going to go.  Alister is
going to the magic shop.  I'll assume that the other three follow
Osiris, Ted and Lady Frost into the weapons shop, and if they'd rather
go somewhere else, they can pipe in.
[/OOC]

[Ted]
OCC: Ted will follow Osiris.
[/Ted]

[GM]
"Welcome to Ugul's Weapons and Armor." he says.  "I am Ugul.  How may I
help you?"
[/GM]

[Ted]
The lizard man turned to Osiris. "I got to play with your vibro-blade a little on our way out of the subway system. If Ugul has one of those, I would like one. Also, do you have enough money to get me some mega-damage armor?"
[/Ted]