[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XIII - Of Prophecies and Visions

Paul Groeneveld delthin_x at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 05:21:58 BST 2007

> [GM]
> The Prince seems somewhat perturbed by all of this.
> He looks at Major
> Pournelle, and then back at the company.  "I see
> that you have many
> things to catch up on with your new, or old, friend.
>  I have another
> errand of which I confess I am late, so I will beg
> your leave.
>
> With that he stands up and walks out the door.  The
> Major follows him,
> as do the guards.  With a slight wave of the hand,
> the Prince signals
> that one of the guards remain in the hallway, though
> the guard walks
> down it a bit so as to be out of earshot, but still
> close enough to
> jump in if someone should cause problems.
> [/GM]
>
> [Osiris]
> Osiris smiles.  "Well, Alister, some mysterious lady
> has brought you
> here, eh?  Before the Prince showed up, and then
> you, we were just
> discussing our next move.  Perhaps you know what our
> next move is?  I
> believe some of us were suggesting checking out that
> old magic user.
> Do you know anything of the mages around here?"
> [/Osiris]

[Alister]
"don't think I know any of the amges in this are. I
just finished an asignment when our lady friend caught
up with me." he then takes a quick glance around to
make sure no-one who isnt suposed to be listening is
listening and says in a lowered voice "our friend did
mention something about a temple a key and a ring."

[/alister]

Carried away by expectation     |Paul Groeneveld
       only to be let down      |
          by the release        | delthin_x at yahoo.com