[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:55:39 BST 2008

> [Osiris]
> "Be careful there, Lady Sialillion.  We don't know anything about that
> ring, or about
> anything else we've gained here tonight."  Osiris gives Koba a sharp
> look.
>
> "Lady Sialillion." he continues.  "You said something about Bruth
> being right, and
> all the gates being watched, but you seemed ready to say something
> further.
> What  know you?"
> [/Osiris]

[Sia]
Sialillion snaps to attention from her intent examination of the
ring.  "Oh.  Erm, yes, I believe I may know of a way out of the city.
A drainage grate that leads out to the river.   I'm pretty sure that
it's not being watched.  Of course, we will have to procure our own
transportation from there... but," she adds a little cryptically "if
we can get to a ley line I may be able to solve that problem."

"I can lead us there as soon as everyone is ready.  Just make sure
that Bruth wasn't carrying anything else that might help us return
Bongo.  Assuming it's not all crushed."  She regards the mush of blood
and entrails that was once a wizard with a look of mild revulsion, as
though smelling rotten eggs.  Then she returns her attention to the
ring.
[/Sia]