[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 1 15:22:24 BST 2008

> [Alex]
> Alex asks, "What are we going to tell them about what
> happened aboard? I
> don't really like lying to my companions but not sure
> that telling them
> what happened would help things either. Loyalty seems to be
> something
> sorely lacking. Go ahead see if we can get closer
> slowly?"
>
> While letting the others think, she turns her attention
> back to the
> island and scans for the others. While doing so, she
> attempts to contact
> them via her helmet radio "This is Hawk to Island
> Team, can you give me
> a sit-rep?"
> [/Alex]

[Talas]
Being the only one not actually exploring the room, Talas responds to the radio call, thankful to have something to do. Though slightly confused be what he's hearing "Hawk? Lady Alex is that you? I am sorry, I do not understand what you mean buy sit rap. Please restate." Talas then moves closer to the entrance of this chamber in the hope of getting a clearer signal.
[/Talas]