[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 29 03:52:26 BST 2008

[Talas]
I agree that it would be quicker by water. But if the winter storms are as bad as Lady Amanda says, could we not simple stay close to the shore?" Talas then turns to Louissa, "Lady Louissa, although I applaud your desire to do more with your life that produce children. I should worn you that if you come with us because of me. You may have a very lonely trip home. For if this Demon that we go to fight is as dangerous as he sounds, I may very well need to sacrifice myself in order to defeat him."
[/Talas]