[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 31 07:55:03 GMT 2008

[Talas]
Talas sits back away from the front wind screen and then quietly speaks into the com.
      (ooc: on what I am hoping is a scrambled channel.)
"My friends if this is an Elvin enclave. My I suggest that Lady Sialilliona and I speak for us. It my look better if it appears that we are lead by Fellow elves. Lady Sialillion, if there are no objections, my I also sagest that the oldest of us take lead with the council."
[/Talas]
OOC: how old is Sia? Talas is only 36