[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Jan 6 13:40:57 GMT 2008

Alex Bayne wrote:
> [Sia]
> Sialillion says to Ted, a bit exasperatedly "If we wait for you all to
> be ready in your armor they will have already escaped.  If you come
> now I can promise you some level of magical protection, should it come
> to that... and I have a feeling that whatever they muster against us
> will most likely be magic as well.  I wouldn't ask you to needlessly
> endanger yourselves, but if you really must put on your armor, I will
> go on ahead."
> [/Sia]

[Alex]
The CS teaches all of its troops, dogs boys and humans, that to face
many creatures without armor is virtual suicide. As well, I only have my
pump pistol at the moment. You say you have some sort of magic which can
protect us? Can you do that before any encounter and do I have time to
grab my rifle."

some who do not understand mystery speak of things which they do not
understand, but they will boast that the mystery of the truth belongs
to them alone.
- Gnostic Saying

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.net