[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:36:04 GMT 2008

On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:40 AM, Kitsune wrote:

> Alex Bayne wrote:
>> [Sia]
>> Sialillion says to Ted, a bit exasperatedly "If we wait for you all
>> be ready in your armor they will have already escaped.  If you come
>> now I can promise you some level of magical protection, should it
>> come
>> to that... and I have a feeling that whatever they muster against us
>> will most likely be magic as well.  I wouldn't ask you to needlessly
>> endanger yourselves, but if you really must put on your armor, I will
>> go on ahead."
>> [/Sia]
>>
> [Alex]
> The CS teaches all of its troops, dogs boys and humans, that to face
> many creatures without armor is virtual suicide. As well, I only
> have my
> pump pistol at the moment. You say you have some sort of magic which
> can
> protect us? Can you do that before any encounter and do I have time to
> grab my rifle."
> [/Alex]

[Sia]
"I can summon a field which can shield us from most blows.  It is
short acting but it should be long enough if we act decisively.  As
for your rifle," Sialillion adds with a note of condescention, "if
your usefulness is limited to the gun you are carrying, Dead Boy, so
be it.  Make it quick."
[/Sia]