[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:41:25 GMT 2008

OOC: Apologies about my tardiness.  I've been incredibly busy burning
the candle at both ends.  Hopefully after this week things will slow
down a bit... hopefully.

> > [Osiris]
> > Osiris, his blazing psi-sword in hand, makes his way around Sia's
> > energy field.  "Do you yield?" he cries out.
> > [/Osiris]

> [Carlos]
> Dazed from the grenade blast, Carlos lets out a weak "I yield..."
> [/Carlos]

> [Bongo]
> Bongo follows suit, aiming his weapon squarely at the taller man.
> [/Bongo]

[Enemy #2]
The tall man struggles back to his feet.
[/Enemy #2]

> [Ted]
> Ted takes on the tall man. A tripping leg hook ought to buy some time.
> [Ted]

[Enemy #2]
The man tries feebly to move out of the way, but goes to the ground.
[/Enemy #2]

> [Talas]
> As soon as he gets back no his feet, Talas grabs the tall man and throws him into
> a wall with all of his strength.
> [/Talas]

[Enemy #2]
The man goes flying, smashing into the wall.  The staff he was
wielding falls from his hand and he collapses to the ground, blood
pouring from his nose and ears.
[/Enemy #2]

> [Alister]
> Seeing that the Tall man has a few of us on him already, Alister pulls out his light
> sword and stands ready to jump in, while keeping an eye out for any possible
> other trouble.
> [/alister]

> [Sia]
> Sialillion is shocked to see Alex's grenade whiz by her and explode within the
> melee among friendlies.  She follows up summoning her  energy wall by hiding
> behind it, covering her ringing ears with her  hands, and staring in frank disbelief at
> the Coalition soldier standing near her.
> [/Sia]

> [Alex]
> Alex grimaces, she meant to fire a knock out grenade. Instead, she will switch to
> laser and be extremely careful with laser shots. She yells, "Is everybody alright."
> She hates fighting outside of body armor.

> "I will be fine," the lizard man replies. He looks at his companions to see if they
> need first aid.
> [/Ted]

[Osiris]
Osiris nods.  "I'll be okay as well.  I'm not sure about this fellow,
though."  Osiris walks over and leans down to look at the man Talas
just threw against the wall.  "He's very injured."  Osiris takes out
his medkit and begins working on him.
[/Osiris]

[Lady Frost]
Lady Frost shakes her head.  "We must have woken up the entire town by now."
[/Lady Frost]

[GM]
Suddenly sirens begin ringing in the distance.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com