[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Wed Jan 30 20:49:43 GMT 2008

[Lady Frost]
Lady Frost shakes her head. "We must have woken up the entire town by now."
[/Lady Frost]

[Ted]
The lizard man points to Alex and teases, "Blame her. My ears are still ringing."
[/Ted]

[GM]
Suddenly sirens begin ringing in the distance.
[/GM]

[Ted]
"Ringing so bad, everyone else can hear it too," he adds to himself before calling out to Sia and Talas, "Do you guys have anything that can divert the authorities away from here while the rest of us clean up?"
[/Ted]