[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:33:55 GMT 2008

> > [Lady Frost]
> > Lady Frost shakes her head.  "We must have woken up the entire town by now."
> > [/Lady Frost]

> [Ted]
> The lizard man points to Alex and teases, "Blame her. My ears are still ringing."

> > Suddenly sirens begin ringing in the distance.

> "Ringing so bad, everyone else can hear it too," he adds to himself before calling
> out to Sia and Talas, "Do you guys have anything that can divert the authorities
> away from here while the rest of us clean up?"
> [/Ted]

> [Carlos]
> "Clean up? Let's grab these guys and run!"
> [/Carlos]

> [Alex]
> Shaking her head, Alex states, "Running sounds good." The scout slings
> her rifle on her shoulder
> [/Alex]

> [Sia]
> Sia shouts back, "I believe that the police could aid us in interrogating these cum...
> but if you have something more interesting in mind, be my guest!"  Sialillion tries to
> think of somewhere quiet and secluded nearby they could take the two, should that
> be the decided course of action.
> [/Sia]

[GM]
A number of places come to mind.  One, at least, within a minute's
walk from here.

> "Carlos, you seem to know something about these people," Ted said as he hoists
> the taller one over his shoulder. "What can you tell us?"
> [/Ted]

[Osiris]
"Be gentle, friend." Osiris says.  "The man is seriously wounded.  We
won't get much information out of him if he bleeds to death."
[/Osiris]

[GM]
Even as the company is speaking, there's a loud metallic clattering
from down the street.  Everyone turns to see a figure attempting to
hide in the shadows.

Aaron Clausen   mightymartianca at gmail.com