[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Aaron Corley marjannec at netzero.net
Thu Jan 31 13:28:57 GMT 2008

[Sia]
Sia shouts back, "I believe that the police could aid us in interrogating these scum... but if you have something more interesting
in mind, be my guest!"  Sialillion tries to think of somewhere quiet and secluded nearby they could take the two, should that be the decided course of action.
[/Sia]

[Ted]
"Carlos, you seem to know something about these people," Ted said as he hoisted the taller one over his shoulder. "What can you tell us?"
[/Ted]