[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jul 10 22:32:30 BST 2008

[Alex]
"If you wish to leave, I will not stop you. Staying aboard would be sure
to cause problems."
She keeps her rifle pointed at them and watches for any false moves.
Just in case, teh one that is doing teh talking she will listen to what
he is thinking
[/Alex]

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> In the face of Alex's staunch defense, the weary (and in many cases
> dizzy) men finally give up the ghost.  They lay down their weapons
> nervously.
>
> One of the men, visibly shaking says "Look, we just don't wanna go down
> for mutiny.  It'll mean our heads.  Just let us off, and don't tell Lady
> Sialillion anything, and we'll just say we were attacked and barely
> survived.  It ain't even a lie, sorta."

"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/