[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Mon Jul 21 19:30:25 BST 2008

[Alex]
Alex will wait until the whole crew has departed and is some distance
from the boat.
Once they are definitely gone, the Coalition scout responds, "I don't
know how to pilot such a vessel. Maybe one of those onshore know how to
pilot the boat."
[/Alex]

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> The man, seeing Alex pull out the rifle, attempts to move out of the way
> [Dodge: 1], but literally falls right into the shot [Damage: 16MD].  The shot
> doesn't pierce his armor, but he drops to the ground and doesn't or won't
> move.
>
> "Thank you, m'lady." Lady Louissa says and she's kicks the vibroknife out
> of her attacker's hand.  "I owe you one."
>
> The rest of the crew make their way off the boat.  The attacker, keeping his
> face down, says "I won't cause no trouble.  Just lemme go, eh?"
>
> Alister looks at the emptied boat.  "Well that takes care of that problem.
> Now, does anyone know how to pilot a boat?"

"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/