[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:36:52 BST 2008

(Before I post I want add a little thank you here to Aaron for posting
despite lack of time and illness.   I appreciate the almost a year's
worth now(!) of gaming you've provided me and I hope you feel better
soon.)

> [Osiris]
> The old cyberknight sighs.  "Alas, but Bongo would have found this
> place
> most interesting."  He hefts one of the daggers.  "The owner of
> these had a
> very good eye for weapons, and judging by the lack of rifles or
> pistols, was
> more the martial sort."
> [/Osiris]

[Sia]
Sialillion seems pleased with the bow and carries it with her.  "Well
they're not magical, but they are, as a point of fact, exquisite.
And well-made weapons like these will do no one any good locked up in
a tomb.  I say we divide them up amongst ourselves."  It's clear which
one she's picked out.
[/Sia]