[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 23:42:54 BST 2008

[Koba]
With that, Koba goes to the table and examines the vibroknife. He hefts it
and gives it a flip getting a feel for the balance. He checks the thumb
switch and gets a satisfying hum as the blade moves at speeds not
perceptiable to the eye. With a nod, he thumbs the switch back to off and
tucks it in a leg sheath.

Looking at the tubes and the table, Koba tries to reason how the machine
worked although the exact function of the machine is still unclear. Looking
around, he tries to determine if there are any simular tubes that could
connect the two tables. If nothing is in sight, he will move over to the
east table and attempt to remove the rods. Maybe the could fit into the
tubes in the table if the tubes dont connect directly. Maybe our
technowizard can help out with this device.
[/Koba]