[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Thu Jul 31 22:41:17 BST 2008

[Alex]
Alex asks, "What are we going to tell them about what happened aboard? I
don't really like lying to my companions but not sure that telling them
what happened would help things either. Loyalty seems to be something
sorely lacking. Go ahead see if we can get closer slowly?"

While letting the others think, she turns her attention back to the
island and scans for the others. While doing so, she attempts to contact
them via her helmet radio "This is Hawk to Island Team, can you give me
a sit-rep?"
[/Alex]

--
"Amateurs study tactics; professionals study logistics."
"Wannabes study Maus and other fantasy specifications . . . ."

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/