[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 02:57:55 BST 2008

>> [Talas]
> Talas grabs Louessa by the arm, and stops her in her tracks "All of
> us have stent years honing our skills. And even so half of pur
> number have parished on this quest. Plus we were all chosen by 'She
> Who Has No Name' for this quest. SO I say it again, This is no place
> for a novice! Plus you risk agering a god. And finaly If this demon
> is as powerful as I think it to be then as a Demon Queller, laying
> down my life my be the only way to stop it. 'For every time a Demon
> Queller dies a 1,000 demons are demons are destroid.'... Now please
> stay here were it is safe." With that Talas efertesly drage Louessa
> over to were the captain is. And tells his "Keep her safe." Talas
> then turn and heads towards Lady Frosts ice bridge.
> [/Talas]

[Sia]
Assured that Louissa is safe, Sialillion takes a deep breath and grabs
her Wilks 447 Laser Rifle, proceeding to follow Talas across the
bridge.  She's not sure what's going on but understands that whatever
it is, it must be of earth-shaking significance.  The booming voice
issued from the island convinced her of that.

Tagging along close behind Talas on the ice bridge, she wryly comments
to him in Elven, "I hope your talent for demon slaying is equal to
your talent for lady killing, kindred!"
[/Sia]