[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Fri Jun 27 14:21:53 BST 2008

[Alex]
Alex continues bearing her rifle towards the men, "I hope you guys can
swim."
[/Alex]

As as alternate, does this vessel have a life boat of some type
preferably one with a motor?

Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [Alister]
> "If we abandon the boat, we're moving on foot." Alister whispers.  "I hate
> walking.  I say we make our stand."
> [/Alister]
>
> [GM]
> The men look very nervous, glancing at Wallace's still smoking body.  "We
> don't want no trouble, so if you get off the boat, y'know, we'll just act
> like none of this happened..."
>
> There are only four of them left, one still recovering from the effects of
> the grenade.
>
> Louissa whispers.  "I agree with the techno-wizard.  How hard can it be to
> take out these guys?"

"those who burn books will, in the end, burn people."
- Written by Poet Heinrich Heine who's books were burned
by the Nazis

Kitsune
Email:     kitsune at addr.com or kitsunefx at netzero.com
Homepage:  http://www.kitsune.addr.com/