[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:06:23 GMT 2008

[Koba]
   "Or was it you who turned your back on her? You're willing to sell an
allegiance to these...devil spawn. Willing to turn your back on the people
of this city for a ring of metal. No sir, noble ends would not fit you in
the least." The harshness in his voice is as if he is scolding a child.
   No deal can be struck with those with no integrity, no bargins with the
devil, and no trading safe passage for an artifact. Koba stands ready to
fight his way out of the room and out of the city if need be.
[/Koba]