[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XV - The Demon's Minions

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:54:07 GMT 2008

OCC: I don't know where I fall in the initiative since I assume my attack
was a surprise attack.

[Koba]
With Bruth heading for the door, Koba realizes he can't be allowed to
escape. Koba looks towards the opening in the door as Bruth's only means of
escape. He quickly focuses his gaze on the opening and wills a translucent
blue barrier covering the door designed to keep anyone else out and Bruth in
(OCC: Telekinetic Force Field). As soon as that is in place, Koba rushes at
Bruth with Neuromace in stop the mage in his tracks.
[/Koba]