[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands - Combat Round #2

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Sat May 3 01:41:47 BST 2008

> [Lady Frost]
>
> "Why am I not surprised they have dinosaurs?"  Glancing down at her
> new prisoner, she points at him.  "Stay."
>
> Crouching lower, Frost lifts her hands and tries to create a barrier
> of ice between herself and the fast approaching creature.
>
> [/Lady Frost]

[Sia]
Taking advantage of Lady Frost's distraction, Sialillion throws her
pack over her shoulder.  She yells towards the group, "If it gets
close I can hold that creature off for a couple minutes.  Otherwise we
should get to the boat, now!"  With that, she runs into the village
and towards the jetboat, staying as low as possible.
[/Sia]