[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVI - Into The Southlands

Koba Rowers koba.rowers at gmail.com
Fri May 23 12:52:44 BST 2008

[Koba]
"100% Human my friends. Ted, I don't think that rifle is going to help any.
Frost said that there was a commotion on the ship. Maybe something was
following us." With that Koba clears his throat as he turns and faces the
door. He raises his voice to respond to the booming voice doing his best not
to sound as nervous as he is. "I address Akirax. We are those who represent
people living in this land you once protected from the demons. This area was
once made safe due to your courage and skill. It had become a place for the
innocent to build lives under your protection. Now a new threat has
introduced itself, and those innocent are again suffering under the hands of
the demons and their servants. We do not knowingly bring a demon to your
home, but they are inescapable these days. You once acted in a time of great
need as a hero and a champion, but again the people and the land call for
their defender. We humbly ask for your skill and wisdom once again." With
that Koba swallows hard against the lump in his throat and gives a reverent
bow. Peeking back at Ted and Carlos, he quickly motions them to do the same.
[/Koba]