[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Troy Imlach troy_a_i at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 5 06:17:08 GMT 2008

> From: Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net>
> Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom
> To: "The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM" <taocowpbem at zork.net>
> [Alex]
> The coalition scout munches on her dinner and listens to
> what is being
> talked about.
> After a bit she asks, "I am curious if you might be
> able to tell me
> about the wilderness around here. My wilderness skills were
> trained
> mostly far to the south of here."
> [/Alex]
>
> Aaron Deskins wrote:
> > [Carlos] "Thank you for your hospitality. I'm
> not sure why you thought we were the fulfillers of this
> prophecy. How were you to know that we are going to
> Rath-Iren? In fact we are - can you help us get there as
> fast as possible?" [/Carlos]

[Talas]
Talas fins a spot at the table were he can clearly see the tree man. And then proceeds to remove the equipment mounted on his back, sits down and helps him self to some of the food on the table. He also opens one of the bottles on the table, and smells the contents to see if it is Alcohol or not. If the bottle contains what smells like alcohol Talas will pour him self a drink. Talas also checks to make sure that his newest charge is not too overwhelmed by all of this.
Once he is certain the she is fine. Talas will turn to their host and ask “If I may ask. How strong are the forces that this demon has managed to gather? And more importantly can you tell us how well is he guarded?"
[Talas]