[Taocow PBEM] Chapter XVII - On The Border Of Doom

Alex Bayne hayden.bayne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 02:14:06 GMT 2008

[Sia]
Sialillion seems taken aback at first, then regards Ted with a
nonplussed expression.  She sighs, and addresses the group.

"Very well... I had hoped to broach this more delicately but there is
little point pretending otherwise now... I spent the evening examining
the ring that we acquired from Bruth, and I am in the process of
mastering its powers.  I believe that it will help us.  Now, I realize
that this is the same ring that Bruth used when he did... whatever it
is he did to Bongo.  But the ring is merely a tool, and in my hands it
will be a force for good.  In fact, from my examination, I believe
that Bongo was not killed, but was instead sent through some kind of
portal.  Given time I may be able to return him to us."

She looks each member of the party in the eye, in particular Lady
Frost, who she vividly remembers pounding Bruth into a fine paste not
long ago.  She gulps looking at her but otherwise maintains a quiet
confidence.

"Any objections?"
[/Sia]